The qualifications meet the professional standards of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and will:
- Ascertain that your IT strategy is aligned with your business strategy, by assisting, implementing, enhancing or advising on changes required to your IT Governance to meet your business goals.
- Assist you to identify and enhance the critical success factors in your business.
- Communicate the information you need, when you need it and in the form you need it to make critical decisions for your business
- Help you implement the information technology needed as a catalyst for change, to achieve new levels of success in your business.
- Develop cohesive company-wide integrated business and IT strategies within your company’s strategic business plan.
- Address your enterprise management, business interruptions, security and privacy issues, while increasing access to information and knowledge.
The following are some of the Technology Initiatives the firm performs:
- Cybersecurity and Information Security
- Performance Metrics and Reporting
- Performance Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting Techniques
- Information and Data Modeling
- Information Life Cycle Management
- Information Assurance
- Information Security Management
- IT Governance
- Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Privacy Management
- Business Process Improvement (BPI), Workflow and Process Exception Alerts
- Identity and Access Management
- Conforming to Assurance and Compliance Standards
- Business Intelligence
- Mobile and Remote Computing
- Document, Forms, Content and Knowledge Management
- Cloud Computing
Call us now at (732) 313-6476 to receive your free initial consultation.