The credential of CPA.CITP enhances your confidence on the firm, as we possess the ability, experience and knowledge to apply business and information technology skills to solve your business challenges.
The qualifications meet the professional standards of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and will:
- Ascertain that your IT strategy is aligned with your business strategy, by assisting, implementing, enhancing or advising on changes required to your IT Governance to meet your business goals.
- Assist you to identify and enhance the critical success factors in your business.
- Communicate the information you need, when you need it and in the form you need it to make critical decisions for your business
- Help you implement the information technology needed as a catalyst for change, to achieve new levels of success in your business.
- Develop cohesive company-wide integrated business and IT strategies within your company’s strategic business plan.
- Address your enterprise management, business interruptions, security and privacy issues, while increasing access to information and knowledge.
The following are some of the Technology Initiatives the firm performs:
- Cybersecurity and Information Security
- Performance Metrics and Reporting
- Performance Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting Techniques
- Information and Data Modeling
- Information Life Cycle Management
- Information Assurance
- Information Security Management
- IT Governance
- Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Privacy Management
- Business Process Improvement (BPI), Workflow and Process Exception Alerts
- Identity and Access Management
- Conforming to Assurance and Compliance Standards
- Business Intelligence
- Mobile and Remote Computing
- Document, Forms, Content and Knowledge Management
- Cloud Computing
Call us now at (732) 313-6476 to receive your free initial consultation.